TEN things you wish you could say to 10 people right now.
1) Despite everything, I still find it quite hard to bring up certain subjects with you. I guess I don’t want to appear weak.
2) I still think about you from time to time, just not the same way anymore. I’ve definitely found a replacement for what you represent, but I don’t know if that’s a good thing…
3) You’re one of the most awesome people I’ve ever met and I can tell you absolutely anything. It really is a pity I’ll probably never get to meet you face to face.
4) I really cannot comprehend why you’re the way you are. Even so, I’m more jealous of you than I’ve ever been of anyone. I’m sorry.
5) You’re clearly far too good for all of this. What the hell are you still doing here?
6) I like you, but I have absolutely no respect for you professionally. That’s why I act the way I do towards you.
7) I wish you’d come back down to reality. I can’t help but feel you getting a girlfriend was the beginning of the worst thing to ever happen to you. Get off the drugs. Idiot.
8) You’re so petty. It’s quite amusing.
9) I don’t know just what to say to you, even when it comes to something like this where I write what I wish I could say. I just don’t know, it’s just too difficult. I’m really sorry for the way I act sometimes. You don’t deserve this. Irritatingly, I feel you’d be more enriched were I not a part of your life. Frustratingly, I feel more and more that I want you to be a part of mine. This is definitely a me thing.
10) Sometimes I’m not me, but you’ll never be sure.
NINE things about yourself.
1) I detest liars.
2) I thrive on the emotion of sadness, especially lament or regret, finding great beauty in it.
3) As per #2 – I'm a weirdo.
4) I enjoy role playing games, be they tabletop, online or anything else. I enjoy pretending to be someone that I'm not and attempting to personify a character.
5) I've always enjoyed writing, but I'm not exactly good at it.
6) I almost never watch television.
7) I am a fervant wrestling fan, though slightly lapsed with regards to promotions other than WWE.
8) I enjoy drinking to get drunk.
9) I have great difficulty thinking about things to do with myself.
EIGHT ways to win your heart.
1) Notice me.
2) Be interested in what I'm saying.
3) Be patient, I do eventually start talking more.
4) Legitimately care.
5) Be completely truthful.
6) Enjoy things that I enjoy.
7) Be thoughtful.
8) Help me feel at ease.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
1) I wish I’d gone to a proper University.
2) Oh, cockfosters.
3) I really need to work harder.
4) If only we did things this way.
5) A purely physical desire is an empty desire.
6) That was amusing, I'll have to tell Tom.
7) Don't people know I'm qualified to do this shit?
SIX things you do before you fall asleep.
1) Brush teeth.
2) Call Tom.
3) Check email, facebook and LJ.
4) Have a shower.
5) Shut down computer.
6) Do my stretch routine and pressups.
FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.
FOUR things you see right now.
1) Mass Effect Box.
3) Glass of water.
4) Cross trainer.
THREE songs that you listen to often.
1) Assemblage 23 – King of Insects
2) The Cruxshadows - Within
3) Inkubus Sukkubus – Heart of Lilith
TWO things you want to do before you die.
1) Slim down.
2) Win the internet.
1) While this may be intended to be the most interesting part of the quiz, I'm going to opt out as anything I wish to confess is ultimately a bad idea.